MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY
Direct Support Professional Jobs Available
We value caring for others and making a difference in our community. Adults throughout our community depend on the skills, knowledge and compassion of the direct support professional team at Peace of Mind. We’re proud to serve our community, and we’re looking to grow our caring, supportive team.
We are seeking driven, passionate caregivers looking to grow a career in the medical or human service field by gaining life skills coaching experience. Care for others, make a difference in your community and build your career – Apply today. We offer a variety of schedules to accommodate all phases of life to fit into your lifestyle. Full and part-time work available.
Working as a direct support professional is an incredibly rewarding career path. By putting people first, you build lasting relationships with both individuals receiving care and peers in the direct care field.
We welcome your application! Use the form to submit your application or contact Peace of Mind for more information.
- Age 16 or older
- Driver’s license negotiable and not required for overnight shift
- Pass Minnesota Department of Human Services background check
Roles & Responsibilities (may include):
- Working directly with individuals to build care plans – your input matters
- Daily supervision and companionship – you’re an important part of socialization and quality of life
- Assist with daily living – from basic cares to fun community activities and everywhere in between
- Develop skills to support advanced health needs in a small environment
Details and Benefits:
- Full and Part-Time Work Available
- Competitive wages
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Incentives
- Referral Bonus