Our mission is to help people achieve their full potential.
At Peace of Mind of Duluth, we embody, embrace, and share each day our compassion, integrity, and respect to our individuals, team members, and the families we serve. We will meet your needs with person-centered, positive psychology principles for personal, professional, and community growth.
- Peace of Mind is an excellent place for me to be ME. I like the location, the food, and the yard games. And one of my favorite things is the freedom I have here at POM.
- We feel very confident that Brant is safe and well cared for. The house is a nice country setting. They go on many outings like sports games, theater, movies, and concerts.
- I like Peace of Mind because they let me have my dog and they have good staff. I like going to movies, and going camping and canoeing. I like that my house has a sewing room, a garden, and puzzles.
- I like Peace of Mind because they take care of me. Some of my favorite activities at Peace of Mind are fishing, craft days, and going out for ice cream. I love the great meals, that my family can visit anytime, and everyone is nice to me.
- I like Peace of Mind because I get to do many different activities. Some of my favorite activities at Peace of Mind are fishing, lake walks, and going to the Twins Game and Wolf Center. My three most favorite things about Peace of Mind are getting out to do things, getting help with carb counting, and a dog lives at my house.
Peace of Mind strives to create a positive and engaging work environment. Each team member is recognized for their unique strengths and abilities. We are looking for compassionate, energetic individuals to join our excellent team—apply today!
Team member benefits include: Paid time off (PTO), Medical/Dental Insurance, Retirement Plan, wage differentials, and flexible schedules.
Duluth, MN 55812